Bellaire Man Credits Neighbor for Helping Save House from Fire


BELLAIRE, Ohio –

A Bellaire man was pressured out of his house after it caught hearth round 6 p.m. Sunday.

David Weigand stated he observed smoke close to the again of his home within the 2200 block of Belmont Road. 

He stated he observed a paper by the fuse field had caught hearth.

He and a neighbor labored collectively to attempt to get the flames out earlier than the hearth division acquired there.

He credit that neighbor for serving to to save lots of his residence. 

 “I hope they will save my home, and that we will come again and reside. I actually prefer it right here. It is only a onerous factor to undergo proper now, you already know what I imply? It is winter, it is chilly out,” he stated. 

Weigand stated he’s staying together with his neighbors for a couple of days whereas issues get sorted out.

7News has reached out to the Bellaire Hearth Division for extra info the hearth.



Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *