CLARKE COUNTY, Ala. (WKRG) — Two native faculty districts have canceled courses for Friday because of the chilly climate.
All seven public faculties within the Clarke County, in addition to all eight public faculties in Washington County, are on on the record of closures.
- Gillmore Elementary Faculty
- Grove Hill Elementary Faculty
- Jackson Center Faculty
- Wilson Corridor Center Faculty
- Clarke County Excessive Faculty
- Jackson Excessive Faculty
- Jackson Intermediate Faculty
- Chatom Elementary Faculty
- McIntosh Elementary Faculty
- Fruitdale Excessive Faculty
- Leroy Excessive Faculty
- McIntosh Excessive Faculty
- Millry Excessive Faculty
- Washington County Excessive Faculty
- Washington County Profession Technical Middle
The Washington County Courthouse has additionally introduced plans to shut on Friday, in addition to city halls in McIntosh, Millry and Chatom.
Information 5 will add to this record as we study of extra closures.